True Single Sign-on Solution for HPE NonStop using the Kerberos Network Authentication Protocol
SecurSSO implements a subset of the Kerberos Standard on the HPE NonStop platform. The solution is compatible with Microsoft Active Directory and other Kerberos-based single sign-on solutions.
SecurSSO cooperates with HPE NonStop SSH or SecurSH, to provide both user and host authentication via SSH.
Download your free trial Software, Manuals and get regular product updates in our Customer Center.
Contact us to request a formal proposal directly from comForte.
- Kerberos Support via GSSAPI
- Standards-based, mature and robust network authentication. Seamless integration with many prevalent SSO solutions.
- Integration with Active Directory
- Leverage of existing investments in Active Directory and strong authentication infrastructure in an organization's Windows environment, such as smart cards or one-time password tokens. Enhanced security and compliance enforcing Active Directory password policies and access control mechanisms for NonStop logons.
- True Single Sign-On implementation
- Reduced password management burdens for both users and support organizations. Increased user productivity by eliminating time and hassle of password dialogs.
- Enables programmatic access to authenticated Kerberos user ID
- Single sign-on can be extended to custom applications
- Auditing and remediation
- The ability to link a TACL or application user to an Active Directory identity simplifies the security auditing and remediation process.
- Enables SSH key exchange via Kerberos
- SecurSSO eliminates the need for users to manage or verify SSH host keys.
Integrating NonStop and Active Directory for True SSO (Webinar)