We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
DevOps / Kubernetes Specialist (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as DevOps / Kubernetes Specialist you become a key part of our agile DevOps team that designs and maintains company’s internal solutions including Kubernetes clusters, Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD pipelines, QA automation and much more.
- Design and configure virtual solutions for on-premise Kubernetes environment (Rancher, Kubevirt, Ceph, Vault)
- Creation, maintenance, enhancement and monitoring of internal R&D services (GitLab, Artifactory, products-related applications based on Docker and Kubernetes).
- Playing integration role between products teams in order to create product-specific build & deployment configurations.
- Deep knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Linux OS. BSD-family OS’s are a plus.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP networking, DNS and data storage.
- Solid knowledge and proficiency in Linux Shell Scripting. Windows Powershell is a plus.
- Proficiency in programming (e.g. Python). Other OO and/or functional languages (Go) are a plus.
- Good knowledge of SFTP, SSH, TLS/SSL, REST protocols.
- Source code version control systems (Git).
- Working experience with CI /CD tools (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins). Artifactory is a plus.
- Practical experience in infrastructure as code and provisioning tools (i.e. Terraform, Ansible).
- Database knowledge (e.g. PostgreSQL). NoSQL database (i.e. MongoDB) is a plus.
Required Domain Knowledge
- Container technologies
- Infrastructure as code (design, configuration and programming)
- Linux OS
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar degree)
- 4+ years of experience in container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) and Linux OS with development background and a solid knowledge in scripting, networking, CI/CD tools and infrastructure as a code
Why join us
• Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
• Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
• The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
• Work with clients in various industries around the world
• The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please apply now!
Please send your application in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send any questions you might have to the same address. We are looking forward receiving your application!