We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Channel and Partner Development Manager EMEA / USA / APJ (f/m/d)
Purpose of the role
In this role, you will secure our growth by establishing and managing a high performing partner network. You will help our partners to come up to speed through a comprehensive enablement program. The partner ecosystem will help us to win new customer and driving revenues.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Establish a high performing channel partner network
- Collaborate with channel partners and set up annual business plans
- Develop a solid working knowledge of our data security solution and understand the benefits they will provide to potential customer.
- Cultivate strong consultative relationships and act as a primary point of contact and support for assigned territory partners
- Ensure high quality partner on-boarding and development
- Coordinate sales and marketing demand generation activities with partners to identify new business pipeline.
- Support our partners to build trustworthy relationships with prospects at C-level
- Train our partners to become enterprise data protection solutions specialists
- Help partners to convert leads through effective management of the sales cycle
- Manage the business partners deal registration, pipeline and forecast to ensure alignment and collaboration with comforte Sales Leadership
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to review the progress and successful execution of the business, GTM and relationship plans to ensure we are meeting our mutual business objectives and define any action plans to address any gaps or new opportunities
Professional skills and knowledge
- Strong expertise in indirect b-2-b sales organizations
- Experience managing channel partners in a technology environment.
- Expertise in facilitating on-boarding and enablement activities for channel partners.
- Complex selling and channel partner management skills and methods
- Good understanding of state-of-the-art Enterprise IT solutions and cloud technology
- Understanding of complex hybrid IT infrastructure
- Overall understanding of Information Security Technology
- Business-need-oriented selling skills with a target persona based messaging
- Fluent in English and a second language depending on the specific territory, e.g. German or French for EMEA, Spanish, Portuguese for positions in N/S America
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Target oriented and self-motivated
- Willing to travel within the respective sub region
- Track record in partner management and complex selling
- Academic degree
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!