We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Account Executive (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In this role you will be driving new customer sales revenues and turning leads into promising sales opportunities. Your capabilities to understand business needs and to build relationships with C-level will be key.
Key responsibilities and duties
- You are an entrepreneurial professional who understands how to build trustworthy relationships with prospects at C-level
- You are passionate about enabling a Secure Digital World by selling our data security solutions into complex accounts, especially into data sensitive industries such as retail, healthcare, finance, etc.
- You are at the edge of new technology architectures which enable you to sell subscription-based and on premise, data oriented solutions into medium and large accounts
- You ensure higher conversion through effective management of the complex sales cycle and with your communication skills you build trust and confidence in the early stages of the sales process
- You have the knowledge to support prospects and customers in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital and secure enterprise
- You are keen to find the right solutions for our customers to improve their most important mission critical business processes and to reduce their risk of data breaches
Required Domain Knowledge
- Knowledge of industry trends and solutions in the area of data protection of Enterprise Applications including Cloud technologies
- At least 5 years of expertise in winning large deals at enterprise level and selling software solutions
- Very good understanding of digital transformation and data security needs (GDPR, PII)
- Good understanding of large deal sales process and lead conversion
Professional and personnel skills
- Exceptional stake holder management skills and influencing capability
- Strong listening and sales skills
- Result driven hunter mentality
- self-motivated and disciplined home office worker
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Required qualification/work experience
- Several years successful in sales of complex IT solutions, ideally in the area of Information Security.
- Academic background
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please register at our candidate portal and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!