Compliance, Enterprise Data Protection, HPE Nonstop Security, HPE NonStop Solutions
Case Study: Government Savings Bank Implements PCI Compliant Data Protection
Government Savings Bank (GSB) has the largest network of ATMs and branches in Thailand with nearly 6,000 ATMS and over 1,000 branches throughout the country. They handle the travel, capital accumulation, and home deposit savings of millions of citizens. GSB’s total assets amount to 2.62 trillion baht (THB), equivalent to approximately 80 billion USD, and in 2014 GSB had an operating income of 26.9 billion baht or approximately 826 million USD.
Their mandate included a deadline, so the project had to be completed within a relatively short amount of time.
Comforte not only met their strict deadline but also enabled them to:
- Achieve PCI compliance
- Identify and index all sensitive data
- Protect cardholder data Pseudonymize sensitive data
- Reduce the impact of data breaches
- Fulfill PCI compliance requirements of partners and key customers
- Fulfill technical requirements across countrywide network
- Maintain service levels
Download the case study to learn more.Download Back to overview