HPE Nonstop Security, HPE NonStop Solutions
Fact sheet: SecurLib/SSL
SSL is one of the standard algorithms for encrypting data in transit and is easy to implement on standard applications via a proxy approach. However, home-grown socket applications (aka “line-handlers”) often require a tighter integration of SSL.
The SecurLib/SSL product family provides the power of comforte’s proven SSL implementation to existing TCP/IP (socket) applications, regardless of whether you have access to the source code or not. In either case, your application fully supports the SSL encryption standard, without the configuration and performance overhead of a proxy-based solution.
- comforte's proven SSL technology
- Can be implemented with or without access to application source code
- Tight integration of SSL into the application
- Improved performance over proxy-based solutions
- Plain data cannot be viewed through PTRACE
Download the fact sheet to learn more.Download Back to overview