We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Technical Solutions Architect (f/m/d)
Purpose of the role
In your role as Technical Solutions Consultant, you work directly with prospects and customers to provide consulting, installation services, training and support for comforte’s SecurDPS product.
The position is based in US or Canada, with the option to work from home.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Provide guidance / consulting to prospects / customers via email, audio and/or video calls and on-site as needed.
- Support all activities for Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and implementation projects (discovery, environment setup, migration, go-live) as well post go-live customer support
- Develop training materials and recordings for internal and external consumption. Provide hands-on training during PoC and implementation and/or formal class sessions as needed.
- Produce technical documentation such as solution descriptions, statements of work (SOW) for professional services, and enhancement requests (RFEs).
- Support software development required for PoCs, implementation projects and customer support. This may require you to perform software development yourself, or to support the development (R&D) team with any information required to enable the development.
- Work closely with the development (R&D) team to identify and resolve product gaps / opportunities – both current/future
Professional skills and knowledge
- Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with most of the following:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)
- Database Management Systems and File Systems
- Programming and scripting languages (Java, SQL)
- Performance tuning, monitoring and logging tools / infrastructure
- Client-server architecture and management
- Cloud platforms and providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Salesforce)
- kubernetes and general container technology
- Modern technology concepts like Infrastructure as Code, APIs-first, GitOps and corresponding supporting tools like git, docker and DevOps platforms like GitLab.
- Familiarity with Security technologies, especially encryption/tokenization technologies for data-at-rest and in transit protection – SSH, SFTP, HSM (Atalla/Thales), IAM
- EFT/Payments industry
- Additional knowhow and skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Data Replication technology
- Data Communications
- Banking, Fraud and Risk Management
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Must be willing to travel to customer sites and comforte offices – mainly U.S., Canada, Latin America with limited international travel
- Confidence - must immediately gain the confidence of customers, sales personnel and other management
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar subject), or higher degree
- At least 7 years relevant experience including at least 2 years in a customer-facing role
- English: required to be fluent both in oral and written communication, other language skills helpful but not a requirement
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!