We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Software QA Engineer (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as Software QA Engineer you work in close collaboration with the research and development department to assure the software quality of our data-centric-security software product SecurDPS.
- Creation and execution of automated and manual test cases and scenarios utilizing various programming languages and test frameworks, principally pytest (Python), Java and C#
- Integration of automated tests with GitLab and creation of Test Pipelines
- Test reporting to project stakeholders
- Creation of Test Scope, Plans and reporting of test results to stake holders
Excellent and extensive skills and background knowledge in:
- Java (Language not script) or C# or C++
- Good understanding and demonstrated practical knowledge of Python or Perl scripting
- Experience of Test Automation
- Creation and use of test data for automated tests
Desired additional technical skills
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) Practical knowledge of Git and GitLab
- Experience with SSH
- Experience of working in Windows, Linux and Unix environments
- Exposure to IBM mainframe and/or HPE NonStop systems
- Experience with complex data structures including extensive practical knowledge of SQL
Professional traits and aptitudes
- Quick learner with a willingness to try/adopt new things and understand complex environments
- Teamplayer with a positive general attitude to solve complex issues
- Willing to continuously learn and improve skills to keep up with technology changes
- Self-learner with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to achieve required goals
- Passionate about and open for dealing with a wide range of technologies
Why join us
• Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
• Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
• The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
• Work with clients in various industries around the world
• The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Apply Now !
Do you want to join us? Please send an eamil to email@example.com. We are looking forward receiving your application!