We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Software Engineer Cloud Native (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as Software Engineer Cloud Native you help enable our clients to protect massive amounts of sensitive information.
In particular, your focus will be to create innovative solutions to make it easy for our clients to integrate and utilize data protection in a broad set of cloud native applications, technologies and infrastructure components. You work closely together with the team in all areas of the product, from product development and maintenance to quality assurance, continuous integration/delivery and customer support.
Professional skills and knowledge
Very good skills and background knowlege in:
- Designing, building and packaging cloud native applications
- Kubernetes and general container technology
- Software Development (Java and/or C++, additonal languages such as golang are a plus)
- Scripting (shell / python)
- DevOps, IaC and CI/CD principles, Git
- Cloud platforms and providers, such as GCP, AWS, and Microsoft Azure, special purpose services like for example Google BigQuery is a plus
- Serverless functions, both open and proprietary frameworks
Intermediate skills and background knowledge in:
- The overall CNCF landscape
- Databases and /or storage systems, especially in the public cloud
- Security concepts, especially in cloud environments
Additional knowhow and skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Big Data Ecosystems
Value driven professional
- Ready to listen and to share expertise and best practice across
- Open for feedback and flexibility to adapt
- Taking accountability to drive results
- Going the extra mile for great customer experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to ste focus
- Passionate to find pragmatic solutions and to innovate
- Caring for other’s well-being in a remote working environment
- Advoates diversity and fairness
- Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar subject), or higher degree
- 5+ years in Software Development, 2+ years with focus on Cloud Native
- English: required to be fluent both in oral and written communication,
other language skills helpful but not a requirement
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!