We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Native)(f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as Senior Software Engineer (Cloud Native) you help to enable our clients to protecting massive amounts of sensitive information with comforte’s enterprise wide data-centric protection suite, SecurDPS.
In particular, your focus will be to create innovative solutions to make it easy for our clients to integrate and utilize data protection in a broad set of cloud native applications, technologies and infrastructure components. You work together closely with the team in all areas of the product, from product development and maintenance to quality assurance, continuous integration/delivery and customer support.
Required technical skills
Very good skills and background knowledge in:
- the overall CNCF landscape
- designing, building and packaging cloud native applications
- kubernetes and general container technology
- serverless functions, both open and proprietary frameworks
- cloud platforms and providers, such as GCP, AWS and Microsoft Azure, including special purpose services like for example Google BigQuery
Intermediate skills and background knowledge in:
- databases and/or storage systems, especially in the public cloud
- security concepts, especially in cloud environments
- DevOps, IaC and CI/CD principles
Additional knowhow and skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Big Data ecosystems
Professional Traits and Aptitudes
- Teamplayer with a positive general attitude to solve complex issues
- Willing to continuously learn and improve skills to keep up with technology changes
- Self-learner with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to achieve required goals
- Tendency on the side of being more generalist than specialist
- comfortable to discuss technical topics in direct contact with clients
- Passionate about and open for dealing with a wide range of technologies
- English: Required to be fluent both in oral and written communication
- Spanish: Not required but a plus
- German: Language skills helpful but not required
Why join us
• Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
• Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
• The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
• Work with clients in various industries around the world
• The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please apply now!
Please send your application in English language to email@example.com. Please send any questions you might have to the same address. We are looking forward receiving your application!