We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
Purpose of the role
Driving sales revenue by developing new business opportunities and new accounts in the region. Contribute to building pipeline by generating leads, referrals and new customer opportunities within focus area. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be a key component of the Sales organization. The SDR will handle telephone, email, web-based, and social media interactions with prospective Comforte customers. In this role, you will respond to sales inquiries, prospect for new customers, and work alongside the Sales and Marketing teams to build opportunity pipeline that leads to revenue. This is an EMEA/US located position.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Actively identifies and works with prospects within the market to discover or cultivate qualified sales opportunities (in close cooperation with the account executives)
- Develop sales pipeline and opportunities through direct and indirect sales channel
- Establish a professional, consultative working relationship with the client, up to IT management level
- Develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development
- Converts leads to opportunities through effective communication skills, and building trust and confidence in the early stages of the sales process
- Upon qualification of opportunity works together with Account Executives to create an Account/Opportunity plan
Professional skills and knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions in the area of data protection of Enterprise Applications including Cloud technologies.
- Specialized technical product/service/ solution knowledge in working with account teams to screen and prioritize multiple leads for feasibility
- Assess solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine "qualify-in"/"qualify-out" status
- Opportunity prospecting as related to specialty area and in expanding existing client business, in order to generate leads/referrals to account team
- Well versed in the use of CRM and sales technologies to manage activities throughout the deal stages and to support predictable forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, German optional
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Willing to continuously learn and improve skills to keep up with technology changes.
- Self-learner with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Happy to take on a leadership role as and when circumstances dictate.
- Comfortable discussing technical topics directly with customers.
- Open to dealing with new and old technologies.
- Several years successful in sales of complex IT solutions, ideally in the area of Information Security
- Previous experience as an SDR in the technology space preferred
- Experience with sales and business development technologies a plus
- Experience in an outbound call center or similar sales position a plus
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please register at our candidate portal and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!