We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
IT Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as an IT Security Engineer you contribute to securing our growth by helping to design, build out and establish our next generation internal security infrastructure and services. You will further support the broader Engineering team in the “Sec” part of the DevSecOps lifecycle.
Performing and automating PEN tests of our IT systems
Performing and where possible automating vulnerability analysis at network, system and application level
Investigating, documenting and applying remediation to security issues found
Contributing your security expertise to the engineering team to support our efforts in secure software development
Required technical skills
Excellent and extensive skills and background knowledge in:
- Full spectrum of security and data protection technologies at various levels (protection of data-at-rest and data-in-transit, isolation,…)
- Practical experience with performing penetration tests, vulnerability scanning, program analysis and IT forensics
- Operating systems: Low level Linux, Unix, Windows, additional OS’s are a plus
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc)
- Knowledge of secure software development principles
- Knowledge of and practical experience with common security challenges in operating systems, web-technologies and programming languages like C/C++
- Cloud(-native) technologies and how to best secure them (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, etc)
Professional Traits and Aptitudes
- Team player with a positive attitude to solve complex issues
- Willing to continuously learn and improve skills in order to keep up with technology changes
- Self- starter with an ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to achieve required goals
- Passionate and open about dealing with a wide range of technologies
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!