We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
HR Manager (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for an English and German-speaking team player to support our growing business. Our new colleague needs to have a broad knowledge in standard people management processes such as talent development and performance management as well as in fields such as employer branding, job architecture and grading to contribute to best to achieving our targets. If you have a passion for people and the ambition to put your mark on our global people strategy comforte is the place to be. You will be located in Wiesbaden and report to the global Director People & Organization.
- Help us to create an ambitious talent strategy
- Build a network of internal and external talents for succession planning
- Help our managers to develop our people and evaluate training needs
- Optimize our job architecture framework
- Partner in talent acquisition and interview processes
- Manage several People & Organization projects
- Handle change request and people matters
- Support collaboration and communication
- Set up a social media strategy for talent community building
Professional and Personal Skills
- Proven experience as an HR Manager / Business Partner
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels of the company
- Demonstrable experience in talent management and development
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Independent working method and a high level of initiative and responsibility
- Value driven professional: humble, ambitious, smart, humane
- Digital literacy
Why join us
- Culture of trust, appreciation and respect
- High level of work-life-balance in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Possibility of working remote and part-time
- The opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and challenging digital environment
- Continuous development as our technology field is innovative and agile
- Unique “One team” spirit around our Core Values: humble, ambitious, smart, humane
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
We take care for your individual needs – tell us what’s important for YOU!
Do you want to be part of our success story?
Please register at our candidate portal and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!