We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Senior QA Engineer - SecurDPS-IBM Mainframe z/OS (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
The Senior QA Engineer SecurDPS-IBM Mainframe z/OS is a subject matter expert who tests Comforte’s Secure DPS product line in an IBM mainframe environment. Secure DPS is a data security product suite which offers customers the ability to discover personal data (PI) on enterprise systems and protect it using tokenization and encryption.The engineer manages the test environment, develops runs integration and application tests and assists development in debugging. The role location is flexible, we offer the opportunity to work from home on a permanent or semi-permanent basis based on location.
- Manages and sets up test environments on IBM mainframe
- Develops new tests at the application level on IBM mainframe and also E2E and integration tests
- Liaises with the development team and other product stakeholders to maximize testing efficiency and focus
- Integration of automated tests with GitLab and creation of Test Pipelines
- Test reporting to project stakeholders
- Creation of Test Scope, Plans and reporting of test results to stake holders
Professional skills and knowledge
Excellent and extensive skills and background knowledge in:
- 4+ years of experience in z/OS system programming, working knowledge of z/OS Storage Management
- Sys admin experience of IBM mainframe environments
- The z/OS UNIX File System
Desired additional technical skills:
- Experience with UNIX
- Test/QA experience creating application and system tests
- Experience with C, PL/X, and Assembler
- Experience with complex data structures including extensive practical knowledge of SQL
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Quick learner with a willingness to try/adopt new things and understand complex environments
- Ability to assume responsibility for key product areas
- Ability to effectively liaise and communicate with product stakeholders
- Team player with a positive general attitude to solve complex issues
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to achieve required goals
- Passionate about and open for dealing with a wide range of technologies
- Academic degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience
- Four plus years’ experience as a QA, development or sys admin engineer
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!