This position is filled.
Please find open jobs here.
We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure. We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Junior Accountant (f/m/d)
Purpose of the role
As a Junior Accountant, you will be part of our global accounting team and will have the opportunity to work independently on tasks such as accounting for our subsidiaries, invoicing and other accounting-specific tasks. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other areas, such as controlling, planning, implementing software solutions and processes, and to focus on your learning and development. You will be located in Wiesbaden.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Responsibility for accounting tasks according to HGB including debitors, creditors, fixed asset and general ledger accounting and cost accounting.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Contact person for detailed accounting enquiries for tax consultants, auditors and others.
- Preparation of reports to tax authorities (VAT, 50a, ZM, external and economic reports).
- Account clarification issues.
- Supporting other teams across the regions and answering their questions.
- Assistance in ongoing projects.
Professional skills and knowledge
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a finance department.
- Experience in using accounting software.
- Confident handling of the MS Office package, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of HGB and tax laws.
Value driven professional
- Ready to listen and to share expertise and best practice across own team
- Open for feedback and flexibility to adapt
- Taking accountability to drive results
- Going the extra mile for great customer experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to set focus
- Passionate to find pragmatic solutions and to innovate
- Caring for other’s well-being in a remote working environment
- Advocates diversity and fairness
- Business education (Tax/Industrial clerk) and/or comparable activity.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Why join us
• Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
• Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
• The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
• Work with clients in various industries around the world
• The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Please send your application in English language to email@example.com. Please send any questions you might have to the same address. We are looking forward receiving your application!