We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Field Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
As a Field Marketing Manager, you track and analyse the performance of local marketing campaigns, manage campaign budgets and ensure that all locally produced marketing materials are in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with sales & marketing tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective lead generation campaigns.
- Define and implement region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, social media, and other channels as you see fit
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Plan, manage, and execute events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships - owning the event strategy from creation to execution and on-site management.
- Assist regional sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for your sales region
- Analyze customer insights, local market trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Use our marketing platform to build landing pages (for events, webinars, etc.), and send automated and personalized email communication
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with agencies and other sales & marketing service providers
- Support other marketing projects as needed
Professional skills and knowledge
- Ability to plan, coordinate, implement and review marketing programs in a B2B context
- Understanding of how to measure marketing with corresponding KPIs
- Experience in partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Experience with modern sales & marketing tools such as Hub Spot, Drift, and Outreach.io
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- 3+years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing for Enterprise B2B software
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!