This position is filled.
Please find open jobs here.
We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
DevOps CI/CD Automation Engineer (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as DevOps CI/CD automation engineer you play a key part in our agile DevOps team that designs, builds and maintains company’s production solutions based on “cloud-native” orchestration and monitors capabilities with the key responsibility to support IBM MQ project. Furthermore, you contribute to the successful delivery of software products in CI/CD environment by meeting required standards.
- Working closely with Management in order to implement and automate CI/CD flow based on approved process
- Working closely with Dev/QA teams in order to automate QA tasks and constantly improve the quality of build and release configurations
- Apply best practices (CI/CD, IaC, containers) for implementing production pipelines
- Migrate CI/CD configurations from Teamcity to Gitlab
- Design monitoring and alerting mechanism that prevents systems from outages
- Backup, maintenance and updates of production environments (Gitlab, Artifactory, Linux and Windows QA servers)
Professional skills and knowledge
Very good skills and background knowledge in:
- CI/CD (Gitlab, Atifactory)
- Docker (Linux, Windows)
- Source code version control systems (Git)
- Linux OS
- TCP/IP networking, SSH
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus)
- Infrastructure as a Code and provisioning tools (i.e. Terraform, Ansible)
- Programming (i.e.Python) and Shell Scripting
Intermediate skills and background knowledge in:
- Windows OS
- SFTP, TLS/SSL, REST protocols
- Database knowledge (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Programming (Powershell)
- CI/CD (Teamcity)
- Programming langiage (C/Java)
Required domain knowledge:
- Extensive experience with CI/CD principles and tools
- Strong programming skills
- Infrastructure as a code (design, configurationa dn programming)
- Linux OS
- Humble, Ambitious, Smart, Humane (comforte's core values)
- Passionate and open for dealing with a wide range of technologies
- Willing to continuously learn and improve skills to keep up with technology changes
- At least Bachelor in Computer Science (or similar subject), or higher degree
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- English: required to be fluent both in oral and written communication, other language skills helpful but not a requirement
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please send your application and resume to email@example.com and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!