We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Technical Operations Manager (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
In your role as Technical Operations Manager you help to secure our growth by ensuring the successful operation of technical projects and initiatives in an async-first environment, efficiently interfacing with various cross-functional stakeholders in the process. With your strong technical background in Software Engineering or DevOps, you further continuously seek and pursue opportunities for improvement, backed by utilizing modern technologies to enable our goal to grow healthy at scale.
- Ensuring successful execution of mainly internal technical projects, e.g. in the context of product integration with technical partners, internal IT modernization projects, or internal projects for improving efficiency and scale with technology.
- Gathering a good technical understanding of the projects to be able to optimally support them.
- Collaborating with our DevOps team to enabling self-service interfaces to our data primarily held inside of our core platform GitLab, and in order to continuously gather insights on status quo and uncover potentials for improvement in technical operation (e.g. general data accuracy, team velocity, workload and completion forecast, etc.)
- Supporting scalability by documentation of knowledge and processes
- Communicating to other teams like Marketing, Sales, License Desk, backed by self-service interfaces to key information (up to date product release schedule, milestones, focus activities, progress made, ETAs, etc)
- Connecting the dots - facilitating interactions within the broader team to support the information flow and strength amplification between people who might not have worked closely with each other yet.
- Planning and organizing project related activities
- Keeping up to date with technology changes esp. around GitLab to see which new capabilities can be utilized for our benefit
Good skills and background knowledge in:
- Technical Project Management with very agile teams
- Software Engineering and/or DevOps - at least 3 years work experience as Software or DevOps engineer required
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Modern technology concepts like Infrastructure as Code, APIs-first, GitOps and corresponding supporting tools like git, docker and DevOps platforms like GitLab.
- Security technologies like Encryption, IAM
Requirements specifically for the role as a Technical Project Manager:
- Well balanced talent to organize people and projects without restricting agility and being able to cope with changes.
- Analytical and detail oriented yet not loosing sight of the bigger picture
- Strong follow-through
- Comfortable and efficient in an asyc-first environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to optimally support and interact with both technical as well as non-technical team.
Why join us
• Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
• Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
• The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
• Work with clients in various industries around the world
• The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
• Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please register at our candidate portal and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!