We are dedicated to our People
We care. We put people first and we promote individual freedom. It is why we strive to secure personal data with integrity and passion to make our customer’s everyday life more comfortable and secure.
We empower our people to grow and to learn from their experience, and in return we are rewarded with team spirit and great results.
Senior Solutions Architect (f/m/d)
Purpose of the Role
comforte is seeking for highly capable technical solution architects to engage on strategic sales pursuits to help secure sensitive data in the world’s leading companies. You will be a motivated, self-starting individual that loves new technology stacks, has a deep understanding of modern application ecosystems and thrives on solving complex security and risk problems. You will become a trusted advisor to CISO’s and security architects, and take them on a journey to embrace modern data-centric security technology.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Manage stake holder from developer to enterprise architect to C*suite engagement (CISO, CIO, CDO, CTO etc)
- Promote and validate data security needs and establish prospects’ requirements for cF’s product offerings
- Discuss, develop and document prospects requirements as winnable solutions including architecture data flows, use cases, business requirements and risks
- Verify prospects’ “pain” points and data risk/privacy and security compliance priorities
- Partner with the product organization on new market requirements and product gaps, and feedback on early prototypes and pre releases
- Manage, orchestrate and execute Proof-of-Concepts on-site at the customer, showing the feasibility and the value of the respective solution
- Prepare and deliver product and advisory presentations during customer meetings, conferences and virtual events
Professional skills and knowledge
- High level of experience in consultative selling approaches and supporting the sales cycles from a technical point of view
- Understanding of data flows and enterprise data access strategies and storage
- Ability to acquire new technical knowledge in a fast and independent manner around application and data flows for enterprise, cloud, analytic, edge and IoT
- Familiar with cloud architectures – cloud native, containers, micro service and monolithic applications, Kubernetes, and data analytics architectures
- Knowledge in technology areas including data encryption, tokenization, application data flows, authentication, authorization, and related regulatory compliance e.g. GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PCI DSS, HIPAA
- Familiar with modern tools for presentations, video creation, demos and collaboration
- Value driven professional
- Ready to listen and to share expertise and best practice across own team
- Open for feedback and flexibility to adapt
- Taking accountability to drive results
- Going the extra mile for great customer experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to set focus
- Passionate to find pragmatic solutions and to innovate
- Caring for other’s well-being in a remote working environment
- Advocates diversity and fairness
- Active listening and communication skills, trusted, engaging, team player
- No fear of larger audiences and conference presentations
- Analyses and solves problems based on orientation to detail
Why join us
- Individual freedom – tell us what’s important for YOU!
- Culture of trust, appreciation, innovation and opportunities
- The opportunity to make a difference in an agile and fun environment
- Work with clients in various industries around the world
- The opportunity to grow continuously as our technology field is so dynamic
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including profit sharing
Do you want to join us? Please register at our candidate portal and apply now! We are looking forward receiving your application!